Homecoming Week: Looking Back

Abby Parr, co-editor

Homecoming week took place on Monday September 27 and went to Friday October 1st. The week of events was put on my different clubs around campus. Monday’s spirit theme was sports teams and activities were held at the quad, the clubs who put on the events were HALO and E- Sports. On Tuesday, students were to represent their favorite artist and music. Art Club, Prism Club, Band, and Choir put on activities that included painting and karaoke. They also provided free snow cones for every student who attended. On Wednesday, ANS, Cosmetology, PTK, Science, Math, and SGA held different activities such as picture booths along with different drawings for opportunities to win prizes. Thursday’s theme was superhero and the groups who put on the activities were GC3 Media, Automotive, Criminal Justice, and Forensics and Debate. Thursday was filled with cupcakes and prizes gifted to students when they vote for king and queen. Friday was Buster Teams and students represented their favorites sports teams or clubs here on campus. All the activities planned for Friday were cancelled due to the weather. The week of events was followed by the Saturday night football game along with the homecoming ceremony where they announced Mya Cruz as queen and Eric Moreno as king.