Be-A-Buster Drive-Thru

Be-A-Buster+Drive-Thru

GCCC

Next week on October 15th GCCC will be having a “Be-A-Buster Drive-Thru” from 5:30-7pm. The purpose of this event is to give an opportunity for high school seniors to get out of having Zoom calls and have a chance to visit GCCC campus and be able to see the college first hand and be able to interact with teachers all while maintaining social distancing regulation. Students will remain in their cars for the majority of the event excluding the bookstore trailer event. Students will enter the campus at the North Campus drive entrance and then drive on the east side of campus, for each section of the drive students will receive information about that specific service or program. The maximum speed limit will be 5 mph, there will be campus police and criminal justice students helping direct traffic to keep the event flowing smoothly. Each event stop will be about 20 seconds to keep traffic moving. There will also be prizes and scholarships that students will have a chance to receive by filling out an information card at the beginning of the event. So if you know any upcoming high school graduate let them know about this event to have them come and visit campus on October 15th from 5:30-7pm!

If you would like to help out in any way with this event please contact Sydnee Sassaman at [email protected]