​​Tips to Prepare for Finals!

Taylor Thorp, Co-Editor

It’s almost winter break! But first, we all have to go through the dreaded finals that will be taking place on December 5th, through December 8th. Finals and exam prep can be extremely stressful times for most students. It’s important to remember to take care of yourself and set yourself up for success during this next week. Here are some ways to make sure you are setting yourself up for success!

• Communicate with your professors! Nine times out of ten, your professors WANT to help you! Ask them how you can be extra prepared, and what you can expect from them next week to set yourself in the correct position. 
  • Do the extra step! Go through your entire study guide, and do extra things like making flashcards, making quilts, and going over the material as much as you can to put yourself in a good position for your class. 
  • Do NOT procrastinate! Take time out of every day to look over the material and start studying! Get classmates together, and put yourself in the best position you can to get the grade you’re desiring!

You have made it to the last round of exams busters! Celebrate this time for yourself, and put yourself in the most successful position you can for a good outcome! Good luck next week Buster’s!